In May 2019 Greenfields was graded as a Good school with Outstanding features. The inspection report is available at the bottom of this page.
We have set aspirational aims for the coming academic year in each key area. The aims have been set with a view to ensuring the school continues to make strong progress.
These aims will be monitored throughout the year at different stages so that the school can measure impact and refocus on areas which have not progressed in the way we would have liked. This monitoring will be on going with 3 milestones set for each area for the school to have a full evaluation at the end of terms 1,3 and 5.
The aims for the academic year 2022/23 are listed below.
Leadership and Management
- Hold high expectations of all staff to ensure the best possible outcomes for all children.
- Ensure there is outstanding support for all teachers and room leaders, including Early Career Teachers (ECTs) to maximise progress for all children.
Quality of Education
- Further increase the effectiveness of teaching across the curriculum
- Further improve outcomes in English for all children across school
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Further develop engagement opportunities for parents/carers
- Ensure the school’s overall attendance level and persistent absence is at least in line with national figures
- Ensure the school’s provision meets the needs and interests of all children across the school
- Ensure children develop an age appropriate understanding of their role in society
- Ensure the school’s extended nursery provision is well organised and meeting the needs of all children, including support settling into the setting
- Further increase the effectiveness of teaching across Nursery and Year R
If you would like any further information regarding the school’s aims for the coming academic year, or would like to discuss our plans in more detail, please feel free to contact the school to make an appointment to see a member of the school’s leadership team.