We are pleased to offer the following activity clubs after school in Term 1 and 2.
PLEASE READ the description of each club carefully to check your child is eligible.
- ALL Clubs finish at 4.15pm.
- Collection points are shown in RED next to the club.
- Clubs for Year R begin in Term 2.
- Any child who would like to be considered for the Girls and Boys football squads should sign up for the Tuesday club. Training will take place on the same afternoon.
- If your child is given a space, but does not attend the club for two consecutive weeks without an appropriate reason their place will be given to someone on the waiting list.
- Collection points for each club will be shown on the clubs page of our website and published via School Gateway.
- Year 5 and 6 Parents must give/decline separate Walking home permission for clubs at the end of the form.
THE DEADLINE HAS NOW PASSED. If you would like to put your child's name on the waiting list for a club space, please send us a message via School Gateway.
Term 1 and 2 Extra-Curricular clubs
Year 1 - 2 Football (Boys and Girls) including Squad training KS1 GARDEN
Year 3 - 6 Football (Boys and Girls) including Squad training MAIN GATE
Year 1 - 2 Reading club LIME TREES
Year 3 - 4 Reading club CHESTNUT TREES
Year 5 - 6 Reading club MAIN GATE
Year 1 - 2 Mini Rugby KS1 GARDEN
Year 3 - 6 Netball MAIN GATE
Year 3 - 6 Gardening MAIN GATE
Year 3 - 6 Hockey MAIN GATE
Year 3 – 6 Choir
Year 1 - 3 Dance CHESTNUT TREES
Year 1 - 2 Science OAK TREES
Year 3 - 6 Art MAIN GATE
Year 3 - 6 Handball MAIN GATE
Year 3 – 6 Cricket MAIN GATE