Aims for 2023/24
In May 2019 Greenfields was graded as a Good school with Outstanding features. The inspection report is available at the bottom of this page.
We have set aspirational aims for the coming academic year in each key area. The aims have been set with a view to ensuring the school continues to make strong progress.
These aims will be monitored throughout the year at different stages so that the school can measure impact and refocus on areas which have not progressed in the way we would have liked. This monitoring will be on going with 3 milestones set for each area for the school to have a full evaluation at the end of terms 1,3 and 5.
The aims for the academic year 2023/24 are listed below.
Leadership and Management
- Further develop senior teachers’ roles and impact across school.
- Continue to develop subject leadership.
Quality of Education
- Further improve maths outcomes for all children across school, including children with Special Educations Needs (SEN).
- Continue to monitor the effectiveness of English changes from 2022/23.
Behaviour and Attitudes
- Continue to develop opportunities for parents/carers to engage with the school.
- Take robust and swift action to ensure attendance levels are in line with national figures.
- Further develop the children’s experiences at lunchtimes.
- Ensure there is a high quality and wide curricular and extra-curricular offer.
- Further improve the overall quality of teaching across Early Years.
- Ensure that new children/families joining our nursery provision are well supported, including those with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
If you would like any further information regarding the school’s aims for the coming academic year, or would like to discuss our plans in more detail, please feel free to contact the school to make an appointment to see a member of the school’s leadership team.