Plum Tree Room
Plum Tree room is part of our newly built Nursery provision and is for children aged 2-3 Years. Plum Tree's environment is designed to spark curiosity, imagination and challenge children to take on new experiences in their play.
A day in Plum Trees...
- Children are welcomed in to Plum tree room by their friendly, known family workers
- Your children will have a variety of different activities throughout their session, including child initiated play, focussed activities, outdoor learning, song and rhymes, story time and lots and lots of fun!
- Children have access to a snack bar. Our snack times are well prepared and are part of the children's every day learning. Children use the snack bar as independently as possible, learning life skills along the way. Snack times are all funded by the school and we do not ask for parent contributions.
- Lunch times (if your child stays for lunch) is a freshly prepared balance meal, prepared on site. We encourage children to try different tastes and textures in a relaxed atmosphere with their peers and family workers.
- Children have access to a huge outdoor garden, their own smaller garden, woodland area, park, pond and tipi area. All full of learning opportunities.
- At the end of session, your child's family worker is available to discuss your child's day at Nursery or answer any questions you may have.
To see all the amazing learning in Plum Tree class take a look at their class page, by clicking on the link below...