1. All funds raised will be donated to the Greenfields Community Team.
2. All items are sold as seen and no refunds will be given after payment and collection.
3. If more than 1 person expresses an interest the person who makes contact first will have first refusal.
4. If payment is not made in full and in cash within 2 school days (48 hours) of the school making contact the item will become available again or be offered to the next interested person.
5. Once an item has been sold it will be removed from the main page and added to the 'Past Sales' section of SheepBay.
6. The school will endeavour to respond to all interest within 2 school days (48 hours).
7. Items should be collected when payment is made, and must be collected within 24 hours of the payment unless previously agreed by the school. After 24 hours the item will become available again or offered to the next interested person with no refund given.
8. Items do not include delivery unless stated. The school will consider delivering any item at a cost. The cost must be agreed and paid for in advance.
1. The school will accept all reasonable donations.
2. Once a donation has been received it will be sold at the school's discretion with 100% of the money being donated to the Greenfields Community Team.
3. If the item is not going to be sold it will be retained and used by the school or added to the charity donation bin.